1. These rules pertain to all contests hosted by KNDR 104.7 FM and online at kndr.fm. KNDR is owned and operated by Central Dakota Enterprises, Inc.
2. KNDR radio reserves the right to determine contest winner(s) at random to be announced at a pre-determined date.
3. In call-in type contests whereby the phone is the primary means of entry, employees of KNDR operating the phones shall have the final decision in naming the contest winner.
4. KNDR has no liability due to failure of phone equipment, cell phone service or any other communication device.
5. In contests whereby the internet (email or through web page entry) is the primary means of contest entry, KNDR has no liability due to failure of internet connection.
6. Employees of KNDR, Central Dakota Enterprises board of directors, spouses, immediate family members of KNDR employees, and any other persons involved in providing prizes are not eligible to participate in or win any contests or giveaways on KNDR.
7. Neither KNDR nor its employees shall be held liable for any damage, claim or injury from any contest or prize awarded from a contest. KNDR is not liable for any damage or loss caused in the shipping of prizes/goods.
8. Prizes are not transferable and have no cash equivalent. A prize of similar value may be substituted by KNDR at its discretion.
9. Entry into a contest will imply agreement with said rules and regulations. KNDR reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they are found to be in violation of contest rules.
10. Outcome of contests are final and may not be contested.
11. KNDR reserves the right to use personal information such as, but not limited to, name, address, phone number and e-mail address from contestants for inclusion on mailing lists. This information is not sold or exchanged outside of KNDR. Also see our Privacy Statement.
12. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
13. Contest rules may be edited or amended by KNDR at any time. Changes will be posted at www.kndr.fm.
Top Of Page