KNDR Today’s Christian Music 104.7 FM is a non-profit 501(c)(3) locally owned and operated radio station in Mandan, ND. We broadcast the hope, love and healing of Jesus Christ to the Central Dakotas.
KNDR’s Mission is…”helping others find the way to Christ.” Our programming schedule supports this mission in a multi-faceted approach. Contemporary Christian music makes up approximately 75% of the listening schedule. KNDR also has a strong commitment to Bible teaching and faith-based talk programs reinforcing the message in the music which makes up the remaining 25% of the schedule.
KNDR endeavors to remain A) intentionally aware of, be part of and to communicate what is happening in our listening area as well as B) to give back to the communities in which we are heard with designated financial and material resources.
A) The means of communication in which KNDR can facilitate our community awareness and connectedness goals include: on-air, website, social media and in-person staff appearances. The following are examples of community awareness and connectedness strategies: public service announcements (PSA’s), Day Sponsorship and Memorial underwriting announcements, social media contests and discussions, prayer/praise announcements, concert/event promotion, local interest interviews and commercial advertising.
B) KNDR provides designated financial and material resources to our local communities through cash donations (Example: awarding a portion of the annual Sharathon fundraising proceeds to a local, non-profit organization.) We also offer give-a-ways, promotional items and contest/prize packages.
KNDR is humbled to be able to partner with our Lord Jesus in this special ministry to the people of the Central Dakotas. Thank you for supporting the mission and ministry of KNDR Today’s Christian Music 104.7 FM!