About Us


What is KNDR 104.7 FM?

KNDR 104.7 FM - Today’s Christian Music is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, locally owned and operated radio station in Mandan, ND. We broadcast to the Central Dakotas within an 80 mile radius of Bismarck-Mandan, ND.  KNDR also utilizes three 250 Watts (approximately 30 mile radius) translators in Beulah, ND (107.9 FM), Firesteel, ND (106.9 FM) and Mobridge, SD (107.1 FM), which are owned by individuals or organizations independent from KNDR.


KNDR's Mission and Target

KNDR’s Mission is…”Helping others find the way to Christ.”  While our broadcast is appealing to several demographic groups, our focused passion is providing a message of the hope, love and healing of Jesus Christ to women between the ages of 25 and 55 and families.


KNDR's Broadcast Strategy

Our broadcast strategy reflects our mission to our target demographic in a multi-faceted approach. Adult Contemporary Christian music makes up approximately 75% of the listening schedule. KNDR also has a strong commitment to Bible teaching and faith-based talk programs reinforcing the message in the music as well as local event announcements and interviews, which in total, makes up the remaining 25% of the schedule.


KNDR endeavors to remain A) intentionally aware of, be part of and to communicate what is happening in our listening area as well as B) to give back to the communities in which we are heard with designated financial and material resources.

A) The means of communication in which KNDR can facilitate our community awareness and connectedness goals include: on-air, website, social media and in-person staff appearances. The following are examples of community awareness and connectedness strategies: public service announcements (PSA’s), Day Sponsorship and Memorial underwriting announcements, social media contests and discussions, prayer/praise announcements, concert/event promotion, local interest interviews, collecting and offering community resource information and commercial advertising.

B) KNDR provides designated financial and material resources to our local communities through cash donations (Example: awarding a portion of the annual Sharathon fundraising proceeds to a local, non-profit organization.) We also offer give-a-ways, promotional items and contest/prize packages.


lezbiyen t�rk porno turk porno sex sex filmleri porno sex izle t�rk porno yabanci sex yabanci porno izle turk sex t�rk sex porno porno izle porno videolari sex sex izle sex videolari sex porno sex izle porno izle t�rk porno turk porno gizli �ekim sibel kekili porno hikayeleri sex sex hikayeler porno sex porno porno izle sex porno porno izle t�rk porno t�rk�e sex turk porno porno izle sex izle sex sikis t�rk�e porno turkce sex turk porno sex izle full porno hd porno 720p porno t�rk�e porno t�rk sex turk porno t�rk�e porno t�rk sex turk porno izle t�rk porno t�rk�e sex porno resimleri sex resimleri am resimleri amcik