1. We believe the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments, to be the only verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit, inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God written.
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection and His ascension to the right hand of God the Father where He is now making intercession for us.
4. We believe Jesus Christ’s return is imminent, and will be visible and personal.
5. We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted by Satan, the Devil, and fell. Because of Adam’s sin, all men have guilt imputed, are totally depraved and need to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit for salvation.
6. We believe salvation consists on the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ righteousness and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of everlasting life and blessedness in Heaven; and they that are lost, unto the resurrection of everlasting punishment in Hell.
8. We believe the Church, the Body of Christ, consists of those who are born again and who are baptized by the Holy Spirit unto Christ at the time of regeneration.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
10. We believe Jesus Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature, baptizing and teaching those who believe.
11. We believe that the afor said Doctrinal Statement is the basic spiritual foundation for this corporation and the same shall not be deleted from these by-laws and thus remain in perpetuity until the end of the age.